RSS
9 Nov 2019

Iran says prepared to show footage of inspector incident

Author: admintech | Filed under: World

Iran says prepared to show footage of inspector incidentIran said Saturday it is prepared if necessary to release footage of an incident with a UN nuclear inspector last week that led to it cancelling her accreditation. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo accused Iran of “an outrageous and unwarranted act of intimidation,” while the European Union voiced “deep concern”. Iran’s Atomic Energy Organisation spokesman Behrouz Kamalvandi said that a check at the entrance gate to the Natanz uranium enrichment plant “triggered the alarm multiple times, showing (the inspector) was either contaminated with certain materials or had them on her”.